Saturday, October 12, 2013

Preface and Disclaimer

     Welcome to SportStation Exclusive blog, I am the writer, Saad Yousuf. I am an 18 year old freshman at the University of North Texas possibly looking to major in sports journalism. I will be using this space to inform the public of my opinion in major sports stories. Although I will hit on all major sports news, the in depth analysis will be focused on the NFL (in which I believe to be my premiere sport) and the NBA, depending on the season.
     Now for a little sports background on me. I started playing football at a very young age in elementary school and continued on through my senior year of high school in which I came upon the sad realization that I was too small for college sports.  Also through middle school my 7th and 8th grade years, I was a part of my middle school’s basketball program. In high school I became one of the most dedicated football players and it became my only passion, which it is to this day. My accomplishments include offensive MVP at the Junior Varsity level while also lettering and playing Varsity football. My position from day one in football to the very end of my playing days has always been quarterback. That leads me to my next point: my understanding of the game and its X’s and O’s is something I pride myself in.
     As far as watching sports from afar, I am a  New England Patriots fan and my favorite player and childhood idol (and still today) is Tom Brady. However while writing in this blog and while doing vlogs on YouTube (which I will update) I will try and be as unbiased as possible and will definitely stick to the facts. This blog is going to be my perspective on things, but I would love to hear from you guys as well! Opinions on the writing, or suggestions, anything is welcome. My E-mail contact is SportStation126@gmail.com so feel free!


      Thank You and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment